Solution To Delete win-help-14.com pop-up from Firefox
win-help-14.com pop-up related similar infections
|Spyware||AdvancedPrivacyGuard, SafeStrip, MessengerBlocker, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, WinAntivirusPro, Contextual Toolbar, AntiSpyware 2009, DyFuCA.SafeSurfing, Win32/Patched.HN, AceSpy, E-set.exe|
|Browser Hijacker||GSHP, Asecuritynotice.com, Vkernel.org, SearchNew, EnterFactory.com, HeadlineAlley Toolbar, SeekService.com, Thesafetynotes.com, Puresafetyhere.com|
|Adware||Unfriend Check, 7FaSSt, AdDestroyer, Adware.Trustedoffer, TVGenie, Packed.Win32.TDSS.aa, Genius Box, WebNexus, Zesoft, BHO.acp, ErrorKiller.A, Adware.ArcadeCandy|
|Ransomware||Calipso.email@example.com Ransomware, CyberLocker Ransomware, RansomPlus Ransomware, GruzinRussian@aol.com Ransomware, Goliath Ransomware, CTB-Faker, YafunnLocker Ransomware, Cyber Command of Georgia Ransomware, Yakes Ransomware|
|Trojan||Obfuscator.ND, Spammer:Win32/Tedroo.C, Slenping.AD, I-Worm.JuneX, Trojan.Small.bpu, Sohanad.AR, Trojan.AgentBypass.B, Trojan-Dropper.Agent.qw, Virus.VBInject.GQ, TROJ_MALLU9.A, Proxy.Agent.bub, I-Worm.Qoma|
Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up With Easy Removal Guide
Details you should know about win-help-14.com pop-up
win-help-14.com pop-up is a perilous system virus which gets into the users PC without their knowledge. This kind of dangerous programs has been designed by the malicious hackers to extort money from the infected victims. This malware takes on your files and threaten you by showing some scary messages on your PC. Sometimes it locks your screen and states you to pay the money or fill the survey forms to proceed your work on your system. It makes too many changes into your system settings and Firefox settings to do their evil works on your PC. It takes on your Firefox and makes constant redirections on some of the dubious websites which may pose some more virus infection into your PC. It may causes slow PC performance due to the unwanted tasks running by this win-help-14.com pop-up into your system background that uses a lot of your PC.
Technical facts : win-help-14.com pop-up
- Name – win-help-14.com pop-up
- Type – Malware
- Symptoms – Slow PC performance, Firefox redirections, etc.
- Delivery – Junk emails, suspicious downloads etc.
- Targets – Windows XP
Signs which reflects the infection of win-help-14.com pop-up
- Many of your important files are automatic disable or may get corrupted and becomes completely inaccessible to you.
- Too many temp or corrupted files and folder auto generated and takes a huge amount of unspecified space on your PC memory.
- Sometimes PC screen got locked and does not open any of the PC program.
- Unknown processes running in the PC background without your knowledge that takes a lot of your PC resources and causes frequent system crash or blue screen of death.
- win-help-14.com pop-up may collect all your browsing history and PC activities take your privacy in danger.
Common distribution techniques acquired by win-help-14.com pop-up
When you are installing any freeware or shareware bundles on your PC and if your does not check their installations and EULA then it might be possible that it may drop the virus infection on your system in a form of additional system program. When you execute the program then it runs the payload on the users PC and become infected. Some other ways of infection are via spam emails which carries and infected attachments, suspicious links or messages, clicks on creepy ads or pop-ups and so on.
Hence you should use a trusted anti-malware on your PC to Rip Out win-help-14.com pop-up.
Other Reference sites
|Delete win-help-14.com pop-up from Internet Explorer : Efface win-help-14.com pop-up|
|Delete win-help-14.com pop-up Successfully|
|Remove win-help-14.com pop-up from Windows XP : Eliminate win-help-14.com pop-up|
|Possible Steps For Removing win-help-14.com pop-up from Firefox|
|win-help-14.com pop-up Removal: Help To Uninstall win-help-14.com pop-up In Simple Steps|
How To Detect And Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up
- Process 1 – Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up using Safe Mode with Networking
- Process 2 – Open Windows Task Manager and Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up related malicious processes
- Process 3 – Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up registry entries from Windows Registry
- Process 4 – Find out and Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from startup files, host files and registry files
- Process 5 – Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from the Control Panel
- Process 6 – Removal of win-help-14.com pop-up from reputable Firefox
Reboot your Windows 7/XP/Vista in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK button.
- When your Windows PC becomes active, press F8 key multiple times until you see Advanced Boot Options window.
- The Advanced Boot Options window will appear on your screen.
- From the list, choose Safe Mode with Networking by pressing 5 key on your keyboard.
Reboot your Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up
- First of all Restart your PC by pressing Power button and holding Shift keys together.
- Pick Troubleshoot option.
- Now, go to Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose “Enable Safe Mode with Networking” option by pressing 5 key on your keyboard.
Process 2 – Open Windows Task Manager and Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up related malicious processes
- Press the combination of “CTRL+SHIFT+ESC” keys together to open the Task Manager.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Find win-help-14.com pop-up related suspicious process and right click on it to choose “Open File Location”.
- Now, go back to the Task Manager and end all win-help-14.com pop-up malicious process by clicking on “End Process” button.
- At last, you should go to the folder where suspicious file is located and Get Rid Of it.
- Press Windows + R key together to open the Run box.
- In the text box, type “regedit” (without quotation) and hit on Enter key on your keyboard.
- Press combination of “CTRL + F” keys together. In the search type field, write win-help-14.com pop-up name to locate its malicious executable file.
- If you have discovered registry values and keys related to win-help-14.com pop-up then you should Get Rid Of them. But you should be very careful not to Get Rid Of the legitimate keys.
Process 4 – Find out and Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from startup files, host files and registry files
- First of all open file explorer or any folder from “my computer”.
- From the menu, select “View” option.
- Select “Folder and Search Options”.
- Go to “View” tab.
- Find out “Show hidden files and folders” option and check it in check box.
- Locate “Hide protected operating System files” and uncheck it.
- At last, press on “Apply” button and then click on “OK”.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up From Windows 10
- Press combination of Windows + X keys together on keyboard for getting the Quick Access Menu. Select Control Panel.
- Now, click on “Uninstall a Program” option.
- You will see the list of all installed programs.
- Search for win-help-14.com pop-up related programs and click on Get Rid Of button.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up From Windows 8
- Press combination of Windows key + Q keys together to display the charms bar.
- Click on the icon of Magnifying Glass to find out Control Panel option.
- Move your cursor and click on Uninstall a program which located under the Programs section.
- The list of all installed program will appear on your screen.
- Search for win-help-14.com pop-up and click on Get Rid Of button.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up From Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start button which usually located at the bottom left corner.
- Select Control Panel option from the list.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Look for win-help-14.com pop-up from the list of installed programs and click on Trash icon to Get Rid Of it.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from IE 8:8.00.6001.18702
- Launch IE 8:8.00.6001.18702 browser.
- Click on the gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- Find out win-help-14.com pop-up related add-ons or extension and click on Disable button.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from Mozilla:38.1.0
- Open your Mozilla:38.1.0 browser.
- Choose Add-ons option by clicking on three stripes icon.
- Go to Extensions tab to find out win-help-14.com pop-up related extension and click on Delete button.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from Chrome 55.0.2883.
- First of open your Chrome 55.0.2883 browser.
- Move your cursor to click on the three stripes icon. Select More Tools > Extensions.
- Look for win-help-14.com pop-up related extensions and click on Trash icon button.
How To Get Rid Of win-help-14.com pop-up from Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser. Click on More icons (…) to select Settings option.
- Once the options opens, select a specific page.
- Choose Custom option and put your desired URL to see the default homepage.