Deleting SocratesResults Manually
SocratesResults infects following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 50.0.2661|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:49, Mozilla:38.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.4, Mozilla:40.0.2, Mozilla:50, Mozilla:45.1.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702|
Delete SocratesResults With Easy Deletion Guide
Details you should know about SocratesResults
SocratesResults is a perilous system virus which gets into the users Windows System without their knowledge. This kind of dangerous programs has been designed by the malicious hackers to extort money from the infected victims. This malware takes on your files and threaten you by showing some scary messages on your Windows System. Sometimes it locks your screen and states you to pay the money or fill the survey forms to proceed your work on your system. It makes too many changes into your system settings and Internet Explorer settings to do their evil works on your Windows System. It takes on your Internet Explorer and makes constant redirections on some of the dubious websites which may pose some more virus infection into your Windows System. It may causes slow Windows System performance due to the unwanted tasks running by this SocratesResults into your system background that uses a lot of your PC.
Technical facts : SocratesResults
- Name – SocratesResults
- Type – Malware
- Symptoms – Slow Windows System performance, Internet Explorer redirections, etc.
- Delivery – Junk emails, suspicious downloads etc.
- Targets – Windows 2000
Signs which reflects the infection of SocratesResults
- Many of your important files are automatic disable or may get corrupted and becomes completely inaccessible to you.
- Too many temp or corrupted files and folder auto generated and takes a huge amount of unspecified space on your Windows System memory.
- Sometimes Windows System screen got locked and does not open any of the PC program.
- Unknown processes running in the Windows System background without your knowledge that takes a lot of your PC resources and causes frequent system crash or blue screen of death.
- SocratesResults may collect all your browsing history and Windows System activities take your privacy in danger.
Common distribution techniques acquired by SocratesResults
When you are installing any freeware or shareware bundles on your Windows System and if your does not check their installations and EULA then it might be possible that it may drop the virus infection on your system in a form of additional system program. When you execute the program then it runs the payload on the users Windows System and become infected. Some other ways of infection are via spam emails which carries and infected attachments, suspicious links or messages, clicks on creepy ads or pop-ups and so on.
Hence you should use a trusted anti-malware on your Windows System to Clear Away SocratesResults.
Other Reference sites
|Solution To Fix SocratesResults|
|Tutorial To Do Away With SocratesResults|
|Guide To Fix SocratesResults|
|Best Way To Delete SocratesResults|
|Quick Steps To Abolish SocratesResults|
|How To Get Rid Of SocratesResults|
Best Way To Detect And Delete SocratesResults
- Process 1 – Delete SocratesResults using Safe Mode with Networking
- Process 2 – Open Windows Task Manager and Delete SocratesResults related malicious processes
- Process 3 – Delete SocratesResults registry entries from Windows Registry
- Process 4 – Find out and Delete SocratesResults from startup files, host files and registry files
- Process 5 – Delete SocratesResults from the Control Panel
- Process 6 – Deletion of SocratesResults from reputable Internet Explorer
Reboot your Windows 7/XP/Vista in Safe Mode with Networking to Delete SocratesResults
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK button.
- When your Windows PC becomes active, press F8 key multiple times until you see Advanced Boot Options window.
- The Advanced Boot Options window will appear on your screen.
- From the list, choose Safe Mode with Networking by pressing 5 key on your keyboard.
Reboot your Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking to Delete SocratesResults
- First of all Restart your PC by pressing Power button and holding Shift keys together.
- Pick Troubleshoot option.
- Now, go to Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose “Enable Safe Mode with Networking” option by pressing 5 key on your keyboard.
- Press the combination of “CTRL+SHIFT+ESC” keys together to open the Task Manager.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Find SocratesResults related suspicious process and right click on it to choose “Open File Location”.
- Now, go back to the Task Manager and end all SocratesResults malicious process by clicking on “End Process” button.
- At last, you should go to the folder where suspicious file is located and Delete it.
- Press Windows + R key together to open the Run box.
- In the text box, type “regedit” (without quotation) and hit on Enter key on your keyboard.
- Press combination of “CTRL + F” keys together. In the search type field, write SocratesResults name to locate its malicious executable file.
- If you have discovered registry values and keys related to SocratesResults then you should Delete them. But you should be very careful not to Delete the legitimate keys.
- First of all open file explorer or any folder from “my computer”.
- From the menu, select “View” option.
- Select “Folder and Search Options”.
- Go to “View” tab.
- Find out “Show hidden files and folders” option and check it in check box.
- Locate “Hide protected operating System files” and uncheck it.
- At last, press on “Apply” button and then click on “OK”.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults From Windows 10
- Press combination of Windows + X keys together on keyboard for getting the Quick Access Menu. Select Control Panel.
- Now, click on “Uninstall a Program” option.
- You will see the list of all installed programs.
- Search for SocratesResults related programs and click on Delete button.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults From Windows 8
- Press combination of Windows key + Q keys together to display the charms bar.
- Click on the icon of Magnifying Glass to find out Control Panel option.
- Move your cursor and click on Uninstall a program which located under the Programs section.
- The list of all installed program will appear on your screen.
- Search for SocratesResults and click on Delete button.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults From Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start button which usually located at the bottom left corner.
- Select Control Panel option from the list.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Look for SocratesResults from the list of installed programs and click on Trash icon to Delete it.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults from Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372
- Launch Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372 browser.
- Click on the gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- Find out SocratesResults related add-ons or extension and click on Disable button.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults from Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0
- Open your Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0 browser.
- Choose Add-ons option by clicking on three stripes icon.
- Go to Extensions tab to find out SocratesResults related extension and click on Delete button.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults from Chrome 55.0.2883.
- First of open your Chrome 55.0.2883 browser.
- Move your cursor to click on the three stripes icon. Select More Tools > Extensions.
- Look for SocratesResults related extensions and click on Trash icon button.
Best Way To Delete SocratesResults from Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser. Click on More icons (…) to select Settings option.
- Once the options opens, select a specific page.
- Choose Custom option and put your desired URL to see the default homepage.