Uninstall Fast Package Tracker Completely
Infections similar to Fast Package Tracker
|Spyware||Worm.Win32.Randex, NetSky, IESecurityPro, Premeter, SpySure, DyFuCA.SafeSurfing, AntivirusForAll, PC-Parent, W32/Pinkslipbot.gen.w, SmartFixer, Rogue.Pestbot, Spy-Agent.bw.gen.c|
|Browser Hijacker||lookfor.cc, Search.Conduit, MyStart by Incredimail, CoolWebSearch.cpan, Internet Optimizer, Search.b1.org, Fantastigames.metacrawler.com, akkreditivsearch.net|
|Adware||Adware.BrowserProtect, Yontoo Adware, ChameleonTom, Adware.BrowserVillage.e, CasinoRewards, SpyBan, Softomate.aa, INetBar, ShoppingSidekick, Adware.TMAagent.k, Lopcom|
|Ransomware||Crypt0 Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, National Security Agency Ransomware, Cryptexplorer.us, Bart Ransomware, 8lock8 Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, .trun File Extension Ransomware, Enjey Crypter Ransomware, Trojan-Proxy.PowerShell, Momys Offers Ads, Click Me Ransomware|
|Trojan||Locksky.A, Trojan.Flotclod, Tool.Dialupass.B, VBInject.gen!FD, Virus.Xorer.A, Schizo Trojan, VBInject.gen!IB, Trojan.Win32.Iyeclore, Trojan.Downloader.Zeagle.gen!A, Lolol, Trojan.Sirefef.V, Trojan.Win32.Refroso.ejh|
Delete Fast Package Tracker With Easy Removal Guide
Details you should know about Fast Package Tracker
Fast Package Tracker is a perilous system virus which gets into the users PC without their knowledge. This kind of dangerous programs has been designed by the malicious hackers to extort money from the infected victims. This malware takes on your files and threaten you by showing some scary messages on your PC. Sometimes it locks your screen and states you to pay the money or fill the survey forms to proceed your work on your system. It makes too many changes into your system settings and Chrome settings to do their evil works on your PC. It takes on your Chrome and makes constant redirections on some of the dubious websites which may pose some more virus infection into your PC. It may causes slow PC performance due to the unwanted tasks running by this Fast Package Tracker into your system background that uses a lot of your PC.
Technical facts : Fast Package Tracker
- Name – Fast Package Tracker
- Type – Malware
- Symptoms – Slow PC performance, Chrome redirections, etc.
- Delivery – Junk emails, suspicious downloads etc.
- Targets – Windows 2000
Signs which reflects the infection of Fast Package Tracker
- Many of your important files are automatic disable or may get corrupted and becomes completely inaccessible to you.
- Too many temp or corrupted files and folder auto generated and takes a huge amount of unspecified space on your PC memory.
- Sometimes PC screen got locked and does not open any of the PC program.
- Unknown processes running in the PC background without your knowledge that takes a lot of your PC resources and causes frequent system crash or blue screen of death.
- Fast Package Tracker may collect all your browsing history and PC activities take your privacy in danger.
Common distribution techniques acquired by Fast Package Tracker
When you are installing any freeware or shareware bundles on your PC and if your does not check their installations and EULA then it might be possible that it may drop the virus infection on your system in a form of additional system program. When you execute the program then it runs the payload on the users PC and become infected. Some other ways of infection are via spam emails which carries and infected attachments, suspicious links or messages, clicks on creepy ads or pop-ups and so on.
Hence you should use a trusted anti-malware on your PC to Do Away With Fast Package Tracker.
Other Reference sites
|Tutorial To Get Rid Of Fast Package Tracker|
|Easy Guide To Efface Fast Package Tracker|
|Steps To Block Fast Package Tracker|
|Complete Guide To Fix Fast Package Tracker|
|Tips To Block Fast Package Tracker|
How To Detect And Delete Fast Package Tracker
- Process 1 – Delete Fast Package Tracker using Safe Mode with Networking
- Process 2 – Open Windows Task Manager and Delete Fast Package Tracker related malicious processes
- Process 3 – Delete Fast Package Tracker registry entries from Windows Registry
- Process 4 – Find out and Delete Fast Package Tracker from startup files, host files and registry files
- Process 5 – Delete Fast Package Tracker from the Control Panel
- Process 6 – Removal of Fast Package Tracker from reputable Chrome
Reboot your Windows 7/XP/Vista in Safe Mode with Networking to Delete Fast Package Tracker
- Go to Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK button.
- When your Windows PC becomes active, press F8 key multiple times until you see Advanced Boot Options window.
- The Advanced Boot Options window will appear on your screen.
- From the list, choose Safe Mode with Networking by pressing 5 key on your keyboard.
Reboot your Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking to Delete Fast Package Tracker
- First of all Restart your PC by pressing Power button and holding Shift keys together.
- Pick Troubleshoot option.
- Now, go to Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Press on Restart button.
- From the Startup Settings window, choose “Enable Safe Mode with Networking” option by pressing 5 key on your keyboard.
- Press the combination of “CTRL+SHIFT+ESC” keys together to open the Task Manager.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Find Fast Package Tracker related suspicious process and right click on it to choose “Open File Location”.
- Now, go back to the Task Manager and end all Fast Package Tracker malicious process by clicking on “End Process” button.
- At last, you should go to the folder where suspicious file is located and Delete it.
- Press Windows + R key together to open the Run box.
- In the text box, type “regedit” (without quotation) and hit on Enter key on your keyboard.
- Press combination of “CTRL + F” keys together. In the search type field, write Fast Package Tracker name to locate its malicious executable file.
- If you have discovered registry values and keys related to Fast Package Tracker then you should Delete them. But you should be very careful not to Delete the legitimate keys.
Process 4 – Find out and Delete Fast Package Tracker from startup files, host files and registry files
- First of all open file explorer or any folder from “my computer”.
- From the menu, select “View” option.
- Select “Folder and Search Options”.
- Go to “View” tab.
- Find out “Show hidden files and folders” option and check it in check box.
- Locate “Hide protected operating System files” and uncheck it.
- At last, press on “Apply” button and then click on “OK”.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker From Windows 10
- Press combination of Windows + X keys together on keyboard for getting the Quick Access Menu. Select Control Panel.
- Now, click on “Uninstall a Program” option.
- You will see the list of all installed programs.
- Search for Fast Package Tracker related programs and click on Delete button.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker From Windows 8
- Press combination of Windows key + Q keys together to display the charms bar.
- Click on the icon of Magnifying Glass to find out Control Panel option.
- Move your cursor and click on Uninstall a program which located under the Programs section.
- The list of all installed program will appear on your screen.
- Search for Fast Package Tracker and click on Delete button.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker From Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start button which usually located at the bottom left corner.
- Select Control Panel option from the list.
- Under the Programs section, click on Uninstall a program option.
- Look for Fast Package Tracker from the list of installed programs and click on Trash icon to Delete it.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker from IE 7:7.00.5730.1300
- Launch IE 7:7.00.5730.1300 browser.
- Click on the gear icon and select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- Find out Fast Package Tracker related add-ons or extension and click on Disable button.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker from Mozilla:46.0.1
- Open your Mozilla:46.0.1 browser.
- Choose Add-ons option by clicking on three stripes icon.
- Go to Extensions tab to find out Fast Package Tracker related extension and click on Delete button.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker from Chrome 49.0.2623.
- First of open your Chrome 49.0.2623 browser.
- Move your cursor to click on the three stripes icon. Select More Tools > Extensions.
- Look for Fast Package Tracker related extensions and click on Trash icon button.
How To Delete Fast Package Tracker from Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser. Click on More icons (…) to select Settings option.
- Once the options opens, select a specific page.
- Choose Custom option and put your desired URL to see the default homepage.